- Commercial Property Manager
- Job Title: Commercial Property Manager
Location: Kitchener Waterloo, Ontario
Job Type: Full-Time - Onsite
Join our Client's team as a Commercial Property Manager with Leading Real Estate Developer in the thriving Kitchener Waterloo area. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing a diverse portfolio of commercial properties, ensuring they are well-maintained, financially optimized, and tenant-focused. You will play a pivotal role in enhancing property value and tenant satisfaction while contributing to our company's continued success as a leading real estate commercial propery Manager.
Act as the primary point of contact for tenant inquiries, concerns, and service requests, ensuring timely resolution.
Foster positive tenant relationships to promote tenant retention and satisfaction.
Property Maintenance and Operations
Conduct regular property inspections to assess maintenance needs and recommend improvements.
Collaborate with maintenance teams and contractors to ensure prompt resolution of maintenance and repair issues.
Ensure properties adhere to safety standards and local building codes.
Develop and manage property budgets, including operating expenses, capital expenditures, and revenue projections.
Oversee rent collection, lease compliance, and expense management to optimize property financial performance.
Provide financial analysis and reporting to senior management and property owners.
Oversee Legal and Regulatory Compliance
Work with the 3rd party leasing company to:
Stay up-to-date with local, provincial, and federal real estate laws and regulations.
Ensure compliance with lease agreements, property policies, and relevant regulations.
Initiate and oversee eviction procedures when necessary, adhering to legal requirements.
Vendor and Contractor Management:
Select and manage contractors, service providers, and vendors for property maintenance and improvements.
Negotiate contracts, monitor performance, and ensure cost-effective service delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in business, real estate, or a related field (preferred).
- Proven experience in commercial property management, ideally with a real estate developer or property management firm.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Ontario real estate laws, regulations, and leasing practices.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in property management software and financial analysis tools.
- Strong organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities and a commitment to delivering exceptional service.