- VP of IT
VP of IT, Operations & Strategy
Life is short. Work is long, work somewhere great.
Work for a brand leader within the CPG industry! Get the opportunity to be part of a high impact role where you will lead the development and implementation of various business units technology and system strategies across Canada.
Reporting into the President, this individual will collaborate and advise executive/operational leadership teams to develop strategies, initiatives & plans, aligned to short-term/long-term company objectives.
YOU WILL OVERSEE KEY FUNCTIONAL AREAS SURROUNDING (not limiting to):
- Cyber & Information Security
- Technology Operations & Innovation
- Business Solutions
- Business Intelligence
- Automation Intelligence
ON A GIVEN DAY, WITH THE SUPPORT OF YOUR LEADERS, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Developing, sustaining, and enhancing the entire cyber security landscape, for both IT and OT, supporting business continuity and recovery.
- Oversee the upkeep and enhancement of current technologies, devising novel solutions, and upgrading user interfaces.
- Enhance technology systems and devices, including Cloud and SD-WAN.
- Creating, constructing, cooperating, and maintaining the business solution systems that facilitate the organization in catering to its customers' demands.
- Creating a data strategy and architecture that can support reporting, advanced analytics, and other business intelligence needs.
- Deploying robotic process automation to realize business benefits and generate value and ROI through automated processes and technology.
- Building applications using the power platform to augment business capabilities.
YOUR SKILLS INCLUDE:
- 10-15 years experience in IT, overseeing Technology functions including Cyber Security, Systems Support, Infrastructure etc
- Comprehensive understanding of Information Technology methodologies, infrastructure, and architecture
- Strong ability to lead, advise, influence across an executive leadership team
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and specifications
Poly Tech Talent is committed to an inclusive, equitable process. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of our selection process
- Click to Apply