- Change Management Lead
- Mississauga, Hybrid
CHANGE MANAGEMENT LEAD
1 year contract with potential for future growth
THIS IS AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH A DYNAMIC AND INNOVATIVE, GLOBAL PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY.
Are you an experienced Change Management professional who loves technology?
Our client needs someone who is passionate about technology enablement, to connect the dots for their scientists on how to use technology to optimize their efforts and enhance their working lives. Youll take on the task of creating change plans and communications materials that will impact research and development professionals globally. You possess leadership skills, youre action oriented, and you thrive when innovating in this space. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to research and development in the pharmaceutical industry, and to have a meaningful impact on the lives of others.
What youll do:
- Create change strategy to adopt technology globally, gain alignment and execute plan while measuring and monitoring progress to ensure transformative results
- Translate change plans into tactics and create and deliver holistic communication plan
- Translate technical information from technologists and science related roles into easily understood communication materials for users, using a variety of communications tools i.e. lead campaigns on how to use tech effectively at scheduled events, build short videos, prepare messages at podcasts,
- Project manage change and communications activities and regular cadence, based on identified strategy with team members across the globe
- Assemble and lead a cross-organizational team of digital champions to help evangelize the work of IT, communicate clear benefits of various technologies and tools available, and help to drive change and adoption globally
- Partner with diverse team members to develop creative and effective approaches and designs to support key messages
- Work globally, leveraging technologies that support organization-wide collaboration and engagement of broad audiences, with diverse backgrounds and levels of experience
- Work with new and existing suppliers to drive their development and presentation of innovative solutions to meet identified change and communication requirements
What qualifies you for this role:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Communications & Computer Science or related field, or equivalent Communications experience in a Technology field
- Highly collaborative, action oriented and creative individual
- Experience leading in a global organization / diverse locations
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills (in English)
- Experience leading change in IT related field and solid experience in building/ executing change plan with various tactics to improve audience understanding of how to best use available technologies, and how they can enable and further the work of science related roles
- Familiar and comfortable with selecting and developing content using appropriate social media channels, videos, and MS suite of applications for communications development and delivery
- Highly effective communicator at all levels (peers, tech/non-technical business colleagues, senior leaders) and easily adaptable
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels within and outside Technology both verbal and written
- 3-5 years of experience working in a similar role, preferably in a Science, R&D or Technology industry
- Proactive, team player and you have experience leading change with previous and significant Technology transformation projects or programs
Its a plus if you are:
- PROSCI Change Management certified
- Experienced working in science related field
- Experienced as a multi-media writer, designer or producer
- Experienced in design, deployment and running IT services for a R&D related industry
Were Torontos Top Tech Talent Search firm (www.polytechtalent.com). Our client is a trusted and innovative pharmaceutical company. Who are you?
Wed love to meet you. Send your resume, LinkedIn profile, or any other link or materials that showcase your work, to Liz Harman at Liz.email@example.com.
Poly Tech Talent Inc. is committed to accommodating the individual needs of job candidates, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), within our recruitment processes and skills testing practices. Job candidates are asked to contact us if you require any accommodations to ensure your equal participation in recruitment and job selection processes.