- Operations Support
- Toronto, In Office
- M4S 3B1
Admin & Operations Support Toronto, ON (in office Yonge & Eg)
As the Administrative and Operations Support Analyst, you will be a key contributor to the overall success of our team.
We are a small yet mighty team of professionals. Collaboration, Honestly and Loyalty are core to our values.
You are a people pleaser who loves to help wherever you can, with a desire to learn new things and potentially move into a Logistics Specialized role.
- Providing clerical and administrative support services to the team; phones, couriers, mail outs
- Ensures general office upkeep through procuring supplies, coordinating repairs with building management and resolving service provider issues (internet/phone etc.). Watering plants, light kitchen tidying up may be required. Bank deposits as needed
- Function as the liaison between office and IT service provider/assist in the coordination and supply of technical items and inventory (computers, monitors, sign-on access)
- Provide basic backup on general logistics functionality during vacations or work overflow occasions
- Assist in the coordination of events, conferences and meetings
- Meticulous prep of customer e-documents prior to send out (packing lists and material specs)This requires a HIGH level of accuracy and organization
- Timely management of one-off customer requests for material specs, namely MTRs, and other certification including CRNs
- Assist logistics team by entering shipping info into Prophet 21 (order management system)this is another duty that requires a HIGH level of accuracy
- Maintain and improve current library of SOPs
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative/professional support function
- Post-secondary education in a related field of study is preferred but not mandatory
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Considerable experience using Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook + ability to learn/utilize other software packages relevant to supporting the teams core requirements
- Strong sense of urgency, integrity and ability to multitask in an open concept, team-centered environment
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision and exercise independent judgement and discretion as required