- Inspection Technician
- Edmonton, Alberta
Inspection Technician Edmonton, Alberta
Our client is the worlds only inspection and industrial services specialist to combine innovative technologies, critical insights, state-of-the-art equipment, and advanced data management with a streamlined project approach. Dedicated to significantly increasing the lifetime and performance of industrial assets and installations, their unique approach renders this team fully equipped to create unique packages and turnkey solutions for clients.
Due to rapid growth, our client is searching for an Inspection Technician for our Edmonton, Alberta location in Canada.
Within the organization, our clients team is central to successful project execution, customer satisfaction, and growth. As an Inspection Technician, you will be working with Project Managers to successfully execute pipeline, tank, and furnace inspections, in the oil & gas, and energy industry sectors utilizing proprietary, ultrasonic inspection equipment.
- At minimum, a 2-year degree or technical certificate in an electronic, industrial, or mechanical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to maintain, troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair electrical circuits and components
- Ability to independently operate oscilloscopes and ultrasonic testing equipment, NDE L2 UT certification preferred
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Working competency with computers and Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent organization skills and professional attitude
- Process/procedure focus
- Ability to travel up to 75% within North America for project site visits, operational support, customer meetings, and training, ability to travel internationally for trainings and project support, up to 20%
- Reliable, self-motivated, and dependable; able to work within a team or independently
- Ability to work both in standing and sitting positions for several hours at a time, both indoors and in inclement weather conditions, with the ability to lift up to 75 lbs
Nice to Have:
- Oil and gas industry experience preferred
- A technical, professional, and challenging work environment
- Medical and Dental Insurance offered
- Opportunities for career advancement based on performance, qualification, attitude, and company growth.
Poly Tech Talent is committed to an inclusive, equitable process. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of our selection process.
- Click to Apply