- Technical Analyst
- Toronto, Remote (Hybrid)
THE ROLE: Technical Support Analyst
Our client is seeking a dynamic individual who will be responsible for the ongoing support of local and remote users. This position will involve identifying and troubleshooting problems to best assist users in a Corporate Enterprise environment. The incumbent must coordinate with team members to find solutions and be a resourceful and enthusiastic team player.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Working collaboratively with staff and clients, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve technical issues in an efficient and effective manner leveraging available tools (SMS, remote support utilities, knowledge base and other sources of documentation)
- Provide IT Service and Support of hardware (laptops, printers, mobile devices etc) and software (Windows 10, MS O365, and internal applications)
- Deliver in-person and remote desktop support to customers
- Setup laptops with corporate provided image, and configure the user profile which includes the installation of appropriate software, peripherals etc.
- Record, categorize, and log Incidents and Requests for service
- Follow up proactively with end users to ensure 100% satisfaction with every resolution
- Actively seek opportunities for service improvement
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- University Degree or College Diploma in a computer related field
- 2+ years’ experience providing customer support
- ITIL Foundations certification/Microsoft certifications an asset
- Strong client/end user computing experience e.g. desktops, laptops, printers, mobile devices (iPad/iPhone/Android), multifunction devices, etc.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office365, Teams, Windows 10, etc.
- Ability to ramp up quickly in learning how to support proprietary applications
- Strong triaging and troubleshooting skills with focus on root cause analysis
- Experience with tools and technologies such as SCCM, VPN, Active Directory
- Experience with common IT Service Management tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications; must be able to communicate with individuals with all levels of technical and non-technical skills
- Must work well under pressure and be able to respond quickly to shifting priorities
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Bilingual French/English is considered an asset