- Business Solutions Manager
- Toronto, Remote/Hybrid
- M3J 3E5
Business Solutions Manager
Location: Toronto, Ontario (remote/hybrid)
Industry: Telecommunications, Networking
Sales is your “thing.” Signing the next big deal is what drives you. But to really be successful, you need top-notch technology and quality services to sell, backed by an amazing team.
Our client is a well-established Canadian telecommunications & networking company that prides itself on delivering connected IT solutions that provide high degrees of features, performance, reliability, and value to its customers. They are looking to grow their customer base and expand services to their existing customers. To do this, they are searching for top sales talent with proven success in selling Network Security and Networking solutions to join their team as a Business Solutions Manager.
This role combines the disciplines of new customer acquisition and the management/development of existing accounts. As a team member of this small, family-like team, the Business Solutions Manager is ready to jump in wherever possible to ensure customers are supported from proposal through to delivery and beyond.
WHAT YOU’LL DO DAY-TO-DAY:
- Prospect for all services using your current and new contacts with a focus on Network Security, Networking, WiFi, etc. (Other services include Cloud VoIP / Teams integration, On Premise Voice, SIP, IP Surveillance, Digital Signage, IPTV, Infrastructure Cabling)
- Prospect for Internet Service opportunities, focusing on VDSL, Fiber, etc.
- Manage and nurture all inbound leads and opportunities
- Develop individual sales account plans and goals to meet and exceed assigned revenue targets
- Prioritize opportunities and activities to follow up on opportunities with the highest probability and revenue
- Maintain a high touch with all prospects and customers to ensure superior customer satisfaction
- Review and sell additional solutions in our portfolio that meet the customer’s needs, beyond the original identified solution
- Actively manage forecast and sales opportunities within CRM, providing weekly and monthly sales reports
- Consistently achieve sales quotas to ensure revenue objectives
- Make outbound calls daily to generate qualified meetings through cold calling, responding to inbound calls, following up with leads generated by various marketing programs, sales campaigns, and target account prospecting
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing to develop outbound Sales Campaigns
- Manage and nurture demand generation pipeline leads and opportunities; ensure progression of opportunities through the sales funnel
- Track all lead activity, monitor leads/opportunities, and manage reports using CRM
- Successfully close sales figures as per individual Sales Plan Agreement
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated success in a sales role
- 8+ years successfully selling network security and networking solutions; AND/OR selling IT Solutions into the Canadian Healthcare Vertical (including deep understanding of healthcare budgeting cycle, technology consumption, business requirements, etc.)
- Deep technical understanding of advanced networking products and concepts with a major focus on technology and solutions from Fortinet
- Experience and demonstrated success selling advanced solutions based on Fortinet technology
- Experience selling IT solutions and Managed Service solutions with existing relationships and contacts
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills