- Ruby on Rails Senior Developer
- Remote, Canada
Our client is a fast-growing Canadian technology company. They are seeking a talented Senior Developer with strong Ruby on Rails skills.
What you'll do:
- With direction from the product owners and in collaboration with the team, develop features and other improvements to custom applications
- Collaborate on the design of new features, operating efficiencies, stability improvements and overall application architecture.
- Resolve bugs and other application defects expeditiously.
- Assist IT Operations in the quick resolution of application or system problems.
- Follow established procedures for the design, development, testing and deployment of database and software changes.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ideally you have been working as a Developer for at least 7 years’
- Ruby on Rails – 3+ years
- MySQL / SQL Server – 3+ years
- jQuery – 2+ years
- Bootstrap – 2+ years
- ColdFusion – 2+ years
- C# – 1+ years
- APIs / Postman
- Ability to create/understand/debug Ruby on Rails Delayed Jobs
- Screen scraping experience
- GitHub / Bitbucket
- Jira, Confluence