- Java Developers (Senior/Intermediate)
- Remote, Canada
SENIOR & INTERMEDIATE DEVELOPERS
Full-time, anywhere in Canada
(great salary, remote work, benefits, future potential for stock options + more)
INNOVATION, CREATION, BEST IN CLASS – these are all words that resonate with you and the type work you want to be doing!
Your success will be visible and important to your team. You will grow and make an impact – from day one. You will be part of a newly built team that has been created to build a high-quality technical solution for the payment space.
You will have opportunities to contribute to all aspects of technology. This includes providing new ideas and new ways of working. You will be an important part of the development of new features, collaborating with product owners, stakeholders and development teams to complete projects and further the business. You participate in the full story from beginning to end: build, plan, execute and release..
- You welcome learning and adapting upon those new lessons
- You want to help build or participate on a high performing team
- You can articulately explain what Continuous Delivery means
- You know what clean code is and appreciate when you see it
- You enjoy collaborating and sharing ideas with others
- You aren’t afraid to own the work you deliver and are excited when customers can feel the impact of your work
- You know how to keep things moving forward, love to share and develop ideas and you can’t help but put your heart and soul into your work
You’ll be bringing a great toolset including a combination of the following:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science or a related field
- Java or Kotlin skills (5+ years)
- SQL (5+ years)
- GIT (1-3 years)
- RESTFul API development (3+ years) - Bonus points for Spring Boot
- AWS cloud-based services and implementations from a developer’s perspective: Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, S3, Cognito, CloudFormation, Route 53, etc.
- Cloud Deployment experience (1 year)
- Agile and Jira experience