- Key Account Manager
- North York
Our client is seeking an ambitious, outgoing, sales executive to work with their sales and marketing team to grow the business in the B2B and Healthcare industries.
The successful candidate will be a “hunter,” who is enthusiastic, aggressive and has experience in software sales.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Consistently prospect new business and build a full pipeline of sales prospects
- Learn and sell Media inventory to understand competitive advantages
- Develop revenue producing relationships with clients and agencies
- Analyze client marketing goals and work with Directors and Operations to win the client
- Close Insertion Orders and Licensing Agreements
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Some travel necessary (monthly, when COVID allows for travel)
- Minimum 2 Years proven track record of sales success in a hunting role
- Knowledge of digital marketing, media agency business is a definite asset
- BA/BS/Commerce degree is preferred
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Hard-working, integrity, relationship-builder with a winning attitude and a hunger to win
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Salesforce CRM tools
What do they sell??
They are a high growth company, selling primarily in the US, EMEA and APAC to large technology and insurance b2b brands. As a major publisher, we own multiple web brands in this space.
They own one of the largest and most accurate B2B databases in digital media, which we leverage for data-driven display (banner) campaigns, video advertising, email marketing, data acquisition, cost per lead programs, and account-based marketing. Some of our clients: IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, etc.
Why work for them?
- Strong and profitable company with competitive advantages that win and retain clients
- Competitive income package
- Rapid career advancement and income growth in the first year
- Great industry - digital advertising is growing exponentially
- Benefit plan & flexible summer extended vacations
- Perks – casual environment, quarterly contests & prizes