- Senior Developer
- Remote, Canada
Full-time, anywhere in Canada
(competitive salary, remote work, benefits, future potential for stock options + more)
INNOVATION, CREATION, BEST IN CLASS – these are all words that resonate with you and the type work you want to be doing!
Your individual success will be visible, and critically important to your team. You’ll have the chance to grow and make an impact – from day one.
You will work directly with the founders of the company and the leadership team, helping them build out a high-quality technical solution for the payment space.
You’ll be exposed to all aspects of technology, new ideas and new ways of working. You will be an important part of the development of new features and functionality, collaborating with product owners, stakeholders and development teams to complete projects and further the business. You participate in the full story from beginning to end: build, plan, execute and release (CI/CD)
We are looking for someone smart and capable. You are a problem solver with strong communication skills. You know how to keep things moving forward, love to share and develop ideas and you can’t help but put your heart and soul into your work.
You’re a Senior Developer with superior skills and a strong combination of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or a related field
- Strong Java or Kotlin (3-5 years) skills; able to produce clean code and follow project conventions
- SQL (1-3 years)
- GIT (1-3 years)
- RESTFul API development (1-2 years)
- AWS cloud-based services and implementations from a developer’s perspective: Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, S3, Cognito, CloudFormation, Route 53, etc.
- Cloud Deployment experience (1 year)
- Agile and Jira experience
BONUS: Kotlin, Vert.x, PostgreSQL, Redux, GraphQL, Large App Development experience, iOS/Android App Development experience, experience with Twilio, SendGrid, or similar 3rd party APIs, some hands-on with WordPress, AWS Lightsail