- Digital Marketing Specialist
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Be part of something new, something big, something that matters.
Our client is an early stage pharmaceutical company with plans to become a global leader in their space.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will help to grow and expand this business globally. As the first position to be hired on the marketing team, you will support the artistic vision of the company by leading and executing the digital strategy, and to position the company as experts in their field by educating doctors, pharmacists and patients. You will join a team that’s experienced, committed, and fast moving.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will build brand awareness and create trust. You will collaborate with business, academic, and research partners to create and share content, and become the go-to resource for information. This is a direct and hands-on role where you will be on the front lines developing and pushing content and communications through websites, social media channels, and other outlets.
Specifically, your role includes several key areas:
- Build out and execute a digital strategy, including website, social media channels, blogs, newsletters, content creation, shareholder materials, etc.
- Be responsible for artistic direction of content and communications
- Lead the long-term development of the websites from inception to launch
- Monitor and analyze web traffic metrics using Google Analytics, measure and improve
- Manage AdWords, SEO, and paid marketing campaigns
- Be the voice for the organization
- Create a strategy for social engagement to showcase the brand to members of the medical community and potential patients
- Work with PR consultants on campaigns to engage stakeholders through social media channels
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience running multiple social media channels across platforms, including the use of Hootsuite
- Strategic problem-solving ability
- Knowledge of new and emerging applications and tools to increase audience reach
- Strong quality mindset and a willingness to take ownership on all creative projects
- Creativity and initiative, with an ability to brainstorm, design, and execute on multiple projects simultaneously with little direction
- Relevant degree or post-secondary certificate in marketing, communications, or web design with 5-8 years of work experience with a broad portfolio of projects
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working with cross functional teams is essential
Still here? This might be the role for you.
Poly Tech Talent is committed to an inclusive, equitable process. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of our selection process.