- Technical Support Analyst
- GTA (some remote work)
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST (Bilingual/French Preferred)
OUR CLIENT IS AN AMAZING ORGANIZATION TO WORK FOR.
We have an opening for a talented Technical Support Analyst to work with our team supporting our client in the health-care industry. In this role, you will be responsible for the ongoing support of their local and remote users. You will identify and troubleshoot technical issues, provide timely customer feedback, create written documentation and support the roll-out of new applications, among other duties.
We’re looking for someone with strong technical skills and excellent written and verbal communication. Bilingual (French) communication skills are a huge asset. Most importantly, you are self-motivated, a great team player and have a can-do attitude.
What you will be doing:
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve technical issues efficiently and effectively leveraging available tools (SMS, remote support utilities, knowledge base and other sources of documentation)
- Provide IT Service and Support of hardware (laptops, printers, mobile devices etc.) and software (Windows 10, MS O365, and internal applications)
- Deliver in-person and remote desktop support to customers
- Setup laptops with corporate provided image and configure the user profile, including the installation of appropriate software, peripherals etc.
- Record, categorize and log Incidents and Requests for service
- Follow-up proactively with end-users to ensure 100% satisfaction with every resolution
- Actively look for ways to improve service
- University Degree or College Diploma in a computer related field
- 1-2+ years’ experience providing customer support in a large corporate environment
- ITIL Foundations certification/Microsoft certifications an asset
- Strong client/end user computing experience e.g. desktops, laptops, printers, mobile devices (iPad/iPhone/Android), multifunction devices, etc.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office365, Teams, Windows 10, etc.
- Experience with tools and technologies such as SCCM, VPN, Active Directory
- Excellent verbal and written communications; must be able to communicate with individuals with all levels of technical and non-technical skills
- Bilingual French/English speaking is considered an asset
Still here? This might be the role for you.
Poly Tech Talent is committed to an inclusive, equitable process. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of our selection process.