- General Manager_California
- Chatsworth, CA
Manufacturing/Aviation & Defense Industry
THE CHALLENGES ARE GREAT, AND SO ARE THE REWARDS.
Our client is a leading North American manufacturer of high-tech PCB, Circuit Board assemblies and cockpit products in the Aviation and Defense industry, with facilities in Canada, the U.S. and China. They have an opening for an experienced General Manager to lead the Chatsworth, California facility.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for effectively leading all areas of the CA operation. You will drive growth and profitability, ensuring the successful accomplishment of operational KPIs, goals and objectives. You're a confident, hands-on and results-focused leader who is committed to building a high-performing culture. You expect great things to happen and can inspire individuals and teams to perform at their best. You think expansively and have a talent for combining novel ideas in unique ways to generate innovative solutions.
Specifically, your role includes several key responsibilities:
- Conduct an operational review, establish goals, objectives and strategies for the organization to ensure value is delivered to the customers, suppliers, employees and stakeholders.
- Continuously refine the organization’s strategic/business plans and goals in connection with changing market, industry and economic trends, and in the best interest of the organization.
- Set strategies based on serving customers, differentiating from competition, building core competencies, supporting integrating solution offerings and nurturing a motivating and innovative culture and work environment.
- Achieve financial sustainability during the development of new opportunities
- Recruit and train key hires to implement business plan
- Manage the performance of the organization’s staff and senior management through establishing and measuring effective key performance indicators, targets and goals.
- Drive daily, weekly and monthly performance, both customer metrics and financial metrics
- Balance and manage investment with profitability
- Drive continuous improvement and productivity improvements
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related discipline, undergraduate or graduate degree in business
- Minimum of 8 years of senior management experience in manufacturing required, preferably in the aerospace and defense space with a company or group of companies
- Experience with strategic planning and implementation for operations and implementing lean initiatives
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities and strong leadership skills
- P&L management experience
- Knowledge of manufacturing circuit boards in the aerospace and defense industry
To learn more about us visit our website at www.polytechtalent.com
Poly Tech Talent is committed to an inclusive, equitable process. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of our selection process