- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Downtown Toronto
- M2M 4J12
Digital Marketing Specialist
Our client is in the digital currency industry. They have several established products and they’re growing rapidly.
They are hiring a full-time digital marketing specialist who will work on the following:
- Digital Marketing campaigns (SEO, SMM, SEM) and Email Marketing
- Keep track of marketing KPIs such as CPA, CPC, Conversion rates and more
- Create, manage, implement and continuously improve campaigns
- Produce campaign content such as landing pages, ad copy, app content, articles and other content
- Optimize conversions using data analytics including Google, Facebook insights and other testing tools
They are Toronto based, directly on the subway line. They have assembled a team of some of the best and brightest talent in the blockchain/cryptocurrency space. They have an amazing work environment which includes:
- A comprehensive health & wellness benefits
- A flexible schedule – you can start as late as 11am
- Weekly catered lunches
- Professional development
- A competitive compensation package which includes company performance bonuses
- An opportunity to learn & grow throughout the organization – cross training in different parts of the business is encouraged
What you bring to the role
- A minimum of 2 years of experience on at least 3 of the following Digital Marketing channels: SEM, PPC, SEO, Email marketing, SMM and ASO
- Excellent PM skills, with the ability to lead and manage multiple time-sensitive projects under tight deadlines
- Great reporting skills on campaign performance with the ability to build custom reports on Google Analytics, Data Studio, Google Ads dashboard, etc.
- Certified on Google Analytics, Facebook Blueprint, Google Ads and others
- Working knowledge with Adobe creative suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Knowledge of the ins and out of black, white and grey hat strategies for marketing channels such as SEO, PPC, Social Media, etc.
- Knowledge or keen interest of Blockchain/ Cryptocurrency industry