- Sales Specialist
- M2M 4J12
Our client is in the digital currency industry. They have several established products and they’re growing rapidly.
They’re hiring a new sales consultant to focus on expansion throughout North America. In this role, you’ll work directly with existing franchise partners to strengthen the relationships. You will also be responsible for acquiring new franchise partners – researching prime retail space for the placement of Kiosks and other products and ensuring optimal product placement.
What you will do in a day:
- Acquire prime retail space for Kiosks and other products in retail and franchise locations across North America
- Complete the end-to-end sales cycle for placement of products by first researching and proposing suggested product locations, coordinating with retailers, operational and marketing teams
- Travel to client sites (frequently) to conduct sales pitches and strengthen/develop ongoing relationships
- Educate prospective clients on the benefits of the product/services within retail locations
- Meet quarterly goals for sales targets
What you bring to the role:
- 2-3 years of B2B sales experience
- Ability to travel and a love for travel. Expect to spend up to 40% of your time on the road, can be 7-10 days at a time.
- Strong computer skills including (MS Word, PP, Excel)
- Traits, attitudes, skills: the ability to operate in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment, unstoppable mindset, resourceful, exceptionally driven, results-oriented, strategic thinker, honest, strong communicator, persuasive.
- A proven track-record of achieving/exceeding quarterly targets
- Strong and demonstrated interest/knowledge in the cryptocurrency market is an asset
MORE ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our clients’ head office is in Toronto, directly on the subway line. They have assembled a team of some of the best and brightest talent in the blockchain/cryptocurrency space. They have an amazing work environment which includes:
- A comprehensive health & wellness benefits
- A flexible schedule – you can start as late as 11am
- Weekly catered lunches
- Professional development
- A competitive compensation package which includes company performance bonuses
- An opportunity to learn & grow throughout the organization – cross training in different parts of the business is encourage
Still here? Please email us at: