- Executive Assistant
- Toronto, ON
Our client is a health and wellness company in North York. Everything they make from supplements to superfoods to beauty products, is ethical, sustainable, and ecologically conscious. They believe in the power of healthy living, and they want to empower you to live your best life.
The Executive Assistant will provide executive support to the CEO and the Viva Naturals teams. In the role, you will work in a growing, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results and community oriented. The ideal individual will have strong organizational, communication, and administrative skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO IN A DAY:
Executive Assistant Support
- Calendar Management: Complex scheduling of internal/external meetings in different time zones
- Prepare reports in Excel (strong Excel knowledge is required)
- Booking and planning travel: All aspects including domestic and abroad, transfers, meals, reservations and meetings
- Support the CEO by compiling data, drafting presentations and communications
- Project research and special projects for the CEO as required. Excellent research and resourcefulness skills are an asset
- Personal assistance support required
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed - researches, prioritizes, and follows up on upcoming commitments, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature
- Will do what it takes to get the job done, additional work hours can be expected from time to time
Foundation and Charity Administration – they also support a handful of local charities in East Africa,
- Act as charity administrator by supporting day to day functions of the foundation and being a point of contact for stakeholders.
- Develop standard operating procedures for the Foundation
- Ensure donations are received and reconciled correctly
- Issue tax receipts for donors and answer stakeholder questions
- Make transfers to charity partners
- Receive and record donations
- Ensure the charity is compliant with CRA regulations
- Assist with financial reports and letters as required
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Post secondary education with minimum 5 years of experience supporting senior level executives.
- Ability to make independent decisions and demonstrate good judgment in the handling of tasks; including those that involve sensitive and confidential information
- Hands-on approach to work
- Strong problem solving skills - you enjoy digging in and conquering a variety of new tasks
- Extremely detail oriented - you like to get it right the first time!
- Quick learner and always thinking two steps ahead
- Technically savvy (able to quickly learn a variety of hardware and software, including a number of internal messaging and project management systems) and proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily workload
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Foundation and charity administration support would be an asset
This company offers free daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, monthly team lunches, free parking or metro pass, monthly team lunches and 4 weeks vacation!
We thank all candidates who apply for this role but only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you do require any sort of accommodation during the recruitment process for this role, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.