- CRM Specialist
CRM Implementation Specialist
Have you always wanted to do more than just support and upgrade the CRM, well this might be your chance?
As the CRM Implementation Specialist, you will be the CHAMPION for all things CRM, from start to finish. You will play a very important role in first understanding the requirements of the organization and assisting with the selection of the best suited tools to address the needs of the business. From there you will roll up your sleeves and go to work - designing, configuring and deploying the selected application.
The focus of the deployment will involve 3 key areas: 1. Sales and Marketing 2. Automation and 3. Customer Engagement and will require in depth knowledge of Customer Support and Sales features within the platform.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN A DAY
- Gather & Analyze business requirements, translate and document the corresponding technical specifications in order to allow for Vendor response (if required)
- Communicate regularly with all stakeholders to voice and support your recommendations
- Work closely with Functional teams helping with gap analysis and solution design
- Lead technical discussions with business and technical teams providing technical specifications, product road-maps, deployment, and third-party integrations (Sharepoint etc)
- Customize and implement the tool to ensure it address key areas of interest
- Provide in-depth knowledge of the application
- Setup dashboards, reports, business processes, integration
- Develop technical documentation and facilitate training and knowledge transfer
- Develop tools to build applications to extend and enhance abilities including, plug-ins, web-services, custom applications, custom actions, custom workflows
- Walk the end users (a small group of 5-10 ppl) through the change management process and train them on how to become experts in the system
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE
- 5+ years of experience working with CRM (support, maintenance, implementation)
- 3+ years of experience in a BA type role
- Strong knowledge/experience working with Sharepoint
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Strong passion for CRM
- Experience building CRM forms, screens, and views as well as workflows and reports for the user interface
- Full life cycle implementation process experience