- Quality and Optimization Leader, Americas
In this pivotal role, you will ensure compliance, nurture a culture of continuous improvement and exceed customer expectations. Reporting directly to the VP & General Manager, Americas, with dotted line to CTO, this is an opportunity to make a lasting impact.
WHAT YOULL DO IN A DAY
- Ensure compliance with the Quality Management System (QMS) and Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) programs, meeting industry standards and customer requirements.
- Drive continuous improvement by identifying, implementing, and managing changes in Quality and HSE programs.
- Manage employee qualification, training, and certification.
- Lead internal audits and third-party audits.
- Maintain comprehensive Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental (QHSE) documentation in line with global standards.
- Provide recommendations and optimize systems and procedures.
- Foster a culture of quality and continuous improvement.
- Develop and execute performance reporting for each department.
WHAT YOULL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Ten or more years of relevant professional experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of performance excellence methodologies (e.g., six sigma, lean, agile).
- Positive and adaptable approach to changing objectives.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of empathy and the ability to listen and comprehend.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Strong multi-tasking and priority management skills.
NICE TO HAVE
- Active participation in professional associations and continuous professional education.
- Experience in industrial or professional services industries.
- Functional leadership experience.
- Engineering or technical education preferred.
- Experience in a global organization.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma completion.
- Availability for short-notice travel.
WHAT COMPANY OFFERS
- A technical, professional, and challenging work environment.
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and RRSP match with immediate vesting.
- Opportunities for global career advancement.
Poly Tech Talent Inc. is committed to accommodating the individual needs of job candidates, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), within our recruitment processes and skills testing practices. Job candidates are asked to contact us if you require any accommodations to ensure your equal participation in recruitment and job selection processes.