- Bilingual Sales Manager
Bilingual Sales Specialist
Life is short. Work is long, work somewhere great.
Come develop accounts and customers for a Transportation leader that helps to save lives! Our Client is specialized in custom deliveries, including niche products within the life science field. Here, you will get the opportunity to bring in innovative ideas and carve out your own path on how to identify and develop strategic customer business partnerships, drive profitable sales with targeted accounts!
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for new business sales and in expanding the customer base for this Global Organization in the Ottawa/Gatineau area.
With the Support of your leaders, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and nurture relationships with prospective customers in targeted markets/regions to generate new business sales.
- Conduct effective demonstrations the orgs value proposition to potential customers either in person or through virtual means.
- Utilize cold-calling and on-site visits to connect with potential customers.
- Create written proposals for new customers and collaborate across teams to ensure customer needs are met.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of potential new business opportunities while monitoring progress and ongoing activity.
- Utilize market data, seasonal trends, CRM, and Amex reporting to formulate a sales plan that maximizes time and strategy, identifies opportunities, and sets priorities.
- Collaborate with marketing to generate leads through knowledge of industry and market trends.
Your Skills Include:
- Bachelors degree in business or related field
- 5 years of sales, with strong experience in B2B or transportation/logistics, life science industry experience preferred.
- Hybrid role but must be able to travel to customers
- Bilingual English/French required
Poly Tech Talent is committed to an inclusive, equitable process. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of our selection process
- Click to Apply