- Senior Technology Manager
- Greater Toronto Area, Ontario
- L5N 1A6
THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO BRING DYNAMIC TECHNOLOGY LEADERSHIP TO THE WORLD’S LEADING DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION COMPANY.
Are you the type of person who succeeds because you care? Do you stick to it because you have a personal need to solve a problem – yours or a colleagues? Is changing the world in which you work on your bucket list? If you’re still reading, read on, we want to meet you!
Our client needs a technology leader who is dynamic, daring, interested in growth and inspired by change to manage IT for their US and Canada operations. Taking on the organization’s new senior technology leadership position doesn’t intimidate you; it excites you!
Your leadership and contributions will be so valued by the team, and the organization’s critical technology partners, that you will have the chance to design and deliver all aspects of technology and move the organization to the next level.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Operations, a member of the executive team, your voice is not only important, its essential. The team will be counting on you for all things technology.
- Assess the current state, deliver on a strategic plan to integrate existing systems, tools and technologies, and map the future state to streamline, with efficiency and scalability for rapid future growth
- Manage all IT programs, service delivery and support by leveraging the knowledge and capability of strong IT partners
- Lead implementations and integrations, and ensure the organization’s amazing finance, marketing, sales, and operations professionals have access to the technology and tools they need to succeed
- You’re a leader, and you like to roll up your sleeves to get into problem solving mode.
- You recognize where investments need to be made, and where to draw the line on costs.
- You know how to collaborate, bring teams together, build momentum and manage difficult decisions using those classic project management levers: time/scope/quality.
- You have technology, automation, productivity and process improvement always top of mind.
Here are some specifics:
IT IS CRITICALLY IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAVE:
- 8 years IT industry experience, including managing enterprise-wide IT projects
- Integration of systems background/experience
- Experience managing vendors & partners, preferably in an SLA driven environment
- Hands-on experience with M365 and Cloud, including implementation, management & adoption
- Strong capabilities with Microsoft Power BI and Power Apps including developing reports and apps
- SQL Database knowledge and overall database knowledge
- Experience delivering a digital customer experience
- Demonstrated experience and responsibility around corporate cybersecurity best practise and initiatives, Identifying and eliminating security vulnerabilities with strategic solutions that increase data security
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with fleet management and/or workflow systems
- Microsoft Great Plains knowledge
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Competitive salary + performance bonus + benefits
- Flexible work: remote & in-office
- Some travel required (US & Canadian Offices)
We are Toronto’s Top Tech Talent Search firm (www.polytechtalent.com). Our client is an amazing and rapidly growing organization.
Who are you?
We’d love to meet you. Send us your resume, LinkedIn profile, or any other link or document that showcases your work. Send directly to Liz Harman at Liz.email@example.com.