- Senior Organizational Change Manager
- SENIOR ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE MANAGER REMOTE, CANADA
Be part of an organization that is pushing the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines.
Our client is a leading global pharmaceutical company who is constantly evolving to ensure they make a difference in the lives of patients. Their most recent global initiative requires additional change management expertise to work as a key member of their Culture and Change workstream. In this 6-month contract, as the Senior Organizational Change Manager, you will report directly to the Global Talent and Development Partner and be integral in designing, developing and delivering the global change program in partnership with other change team members.
In this role, you will lead a 2 phased approach including 1) Discovery and Design and 2) Delivery.
In Phase 1 – Discovery and Design, some of the activities you will be responsible for include:
- Define overall change objectives
- Conduct organizational and change readiness assessments
- Complete stakeholder analysis
- Develop detailed change impact assessments
- Define overall approach to change
- Develop program/stream key messages
- Develop a draft detailed change plan including sponsorship, communications, training, coaching and resistance management plans (as required, based on change impacts)
In Phase 2 – Delivery, some of the activities you will be responsible for include:
- Finalize the detailed change plan
- Manage the overall plan, including identifying any risks and mitigations associated with the change plan
- Manage and contribute to the development of all deliverables and change tactics as defined in the change plan
- Facilitate or support the facilitation of Change Agent/Change Network engagement meetings
- Provide Change support as required/defined by Stream Lead
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years related organizational change management experience with demonstrated capability supporting large scale global change programs including developing change management strategy and plan, stakeholder management, change network, communications & engagement, leadership alignment / coaching, training, change readiness assessment.
- Change Management Certification, PROSCI, CCMP Designation or equivalent
- Experience leading and managing cultural, human capital and/or people changes across multi-site, multi-language, global organizations
- Solid organization and planning skills with the ability to multi-task across multiple work streams and timelines
- Ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic and tactical thinker with strong problem solving skills
- Strong verbal communication and group facilitation skills at all levels from front-line staff to executives, with confidence and flexibility of approach to suit the audience
- Strong written skills for an executive-level audience, e.g. structuring and articulating complex messages and recommendations concisely and clearly in proposals, reports and presentations
- High level of drive, enthusiasm and a positive attitude when coping with pressure at work
Poly Tech Talent is committed to an inclusive, equitable process. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of our selection process.
POLY TECH TALENT
- 1920 Yonge Street, Suite 200 Toronto, ON M4S 3E2