- Senior UI/UX Designer
Our client is looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join their team!
As an UI-UX Designer , you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role important impacting customer happiness and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
What you'll do in a day:
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives, translating their ideas into models, storyboards and story maps
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centred solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Apply current accessibility guidelines and design systems
What you bring:
- Post-secondary education in Design, Visual Arts, or Business.
- 4+ years of experience leading the design of creative user experiences for web & mobile solutions.
- Experience working with prototyping tools such as Sktech, or InVision, Jira, MockFlow, Zeplin, Mural, Craft, Lean UX, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during the interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.