- Workday HRIS Expert
- Mississauga, ON
SENIOR WORKDAY HRIS Expert
MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO (Remote)
Our tech sector client has created an opportunity for an accomplished Workday HRIS Expert.
Acquisition and fostering the growth of up and coming software companies is our client’s mission. Transit, Healthcare, Financial Services, Non-Profit, Risk Management and Logistics are just a few of the industries our client focuses on. Their head office is in Mississauga, but their work spans the globe; across 30 countries.
Committed to long term growth, every decision made, whether concerning customers or employees, is with a long-term view. They invest, earn trust, and build businesses and relationships that last forever.
As a member of the Global HR Team, you’ll focus on continuously improving the Workday HCM System, with specific responsibility a large user base. As an integral part of the team, you’ll work directly with key business leads and HR Representatives to bridge process and technology solutions and improve overall delivery of HR programs and services.
Specifically, your role includes several key components:
- Design and implement Workday solutions to meet customer requirements
- Partner with functional dept leaders to understand business requirements and desired outcomes
- Coordinate/Communicate across teams and geographies to ensure all stakeholders are aware of changes
- Project manage the launch and maintenance of HR applications and new functionality
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of HRIS documentation including processes and procedures, user guides, training/operating manuals, and SOPs, and UAT scripts
- Identify gaps and opportunities, contributing to continuous improvement of the Workday solution
- Develop and deliver ongoing training to end users of HR systems and processes globally
- Provide first line support for global HR and Management end users, evaluating and resolving global issues
- Maintain HR database and systems data integrity by performing report analysis and internal audit reviews
- Research and provide Impact Analysis of bi-annual Workday upgrades/features to assess value-add
- Develop and generate scheduled and ad hoc business reports
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 7 years of experience configuring Workday HRIS, preferably in an International HR environment
- Experience with Integration to non-HR systems
- Extensive experience working in an HRIS function, with a strong focus on Global HR Technology / Systems
- Experience working in a complex environment with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Experience implementing and managing HR technology programs including change management and communications and experience diagnosing and resolving complex HRIS issues
- Demonstrated ability to manage high priority tasks and deadlines in a complex environment with a high degree of ambiguity
- Able to explain complex structures, tasks and processes for non-technical individuals
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities, with focus on accuracy and pride in detail
- Ability to interact with team members and leaders confidently and comfortably at all levels
- Strong interpersonal and employee relations skills with understanding of the importance of confidentiality
- Ability to effectively handle escalations and timely critical issues
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and capable of achieving results in a virtual environment
Poly Tech Talent is committed to an inclusive, equitable process. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of our selection process.