- Service Desk Manager
- Toronto, ON
- M4T 2Y9
Be a part of one of “Canada’s Most Admired Cultures”,
Our client is one of Canada’s premier entertainment companies, with 130+ locations across the country, they are a brand that is near and dear to most Canadians.
As the ServiceDesk Manager, you will lead, mentor and manage a team of 12+ Analysts and Team Leads who are responsible for 24x7x365 support of 130+ locations across Canada.
What you will do in a day:
- Lead, Manage, Train, and Mentor the first level ServiceDesk on a day-to-day basis to achieve goals and milestones and achieve strong CSAT and SLA scores
- Ensure the Service Desk is providing a positive customer service experience to all internal and external customers through regular coaching
- Develop and maintain internal process documentation ensuring a consistent delivery of service
- Develop key metric reports for both ServiceDesk and Call Management, utilizing a variety of software tools
- Provide Support for Projects as required – occasional requirement to be available for major outages/incidents that happen in off hours (24x7x365 environment)
- Manage external vendors ensuring service levels are managed and adhered to
What you bring to the table:
- University / College education in a computer related course of study or equivalent experience
- Formal training in service desk/ ITIL / contact centre management / ITSM tools
- 8+ years of experience in a formal service desk setting
- 3+ years of experience in lead/senior manager level role
Still here? This might be the role for you. To learn more about us visit our website at www.polytechtalent.com
Poly Tech Talent is committed to an inclusive, equitable process. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of our selection process.