- Marketing Specialist
- Anywhere, Remote
Poly Tech Talent is located in Toronto but you can work from anywhere
#MEDIAMASTER, MARKETING SPECIALIST
We’re more than just recruiters. We find the people who transform organizations. With integrity, respect, and confidence, we ensure every interaction makes even a small difference. We have a reputation for selecting people for roles and organizations where they can make a real difference. We build long-term relationships with the very best talent, that includes our clients and the people we hire.
We see endless opportunities to grow and innovate in our space. Our clients rely on us because we have earned their trust and we happily move in the many directions they’ve required. Our happiness and flexibility have returned amazing growth. We want to build on this momentum by hiring a Marketing Specialist to help us reach even more customers and candidates.
We want to meet you if you can write content that engages, not just interacts, with audiences. You have an extremely creative mind - you want to deploy wild ideas and be experimental. You are up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. Our team is small but mighty, which means your impact will be felt and the world is your oyster.
IS THIS YOU?
- Identify and define the most important social media and marketing KPIs
- Build and implement a social media calendar to ensure frequent, on-brand content across our social media platforms and support for new launches
- Write amazing copy for our website, newsletter, blogs, email and social media
- Manage all social media platforms (including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Manage our website, blogs and update as needed
- Build and engage communities with content and conversation, and generate leads
- Increase impressions on the internet using paid and unpaid strategies
- Help us grow the marketing team as we scale up our business
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven work experience in social media and marketing, with specific experience in content management
- Creative background – familiar with photoshop, Illustrator and/or Canva
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Still here? This might be the role for you. To learn more about us visit our website at www.polytechtalent.com and check out @VirginiaPoly on Linkedin
Poly Tech Talent is committed to an inclusive, equitable process. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of our selection process.
POLY TECH TALENT ? 1920 Yonge Street, Suite 200 Toronto, ON M4S 3E2 ? www.polytechtalent.com