- PPC Manager
- Toronto, ON
- M2M 4J12
You are a passionate, experienced Pay Per Click Marketing professional who thrives in an autonomous, fast paced, growth-oriented environment. You are willing to do the impossible to stay up to date on new marketing trends. You possess strong work ethic and a “no task is too big or too small” mentality.
In this role you will drive sales to various locations across Canada and implement paid strategies both physical locations and online services.
What you will do in a day:
- Maximize profitability of all paid marketing campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram and other media outlets
- Produce campaign performance and milestones reporting using Google Data Studio, Google Analytics and others
- Produce positive measurable results in the form of marketing specific KPIs including target return on advertising spend and cost per conversion.
- Collaborate with the development team to implement advanced offline conversion tracking
- Continue to scale our media buying options such as niche crypto websites, blogs and media outlet aggregators.
- Create and manage all campaigns on an ongoing basis including content creation and coordination of media assets with internal and external teams.
- Run quick and cost effective tests to refine campaigns using tools such as Facebook Ads experiments or Google Ads experiments
- Effectively conduct conversion optimization using data from Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and other data sources, as well as Google Optimize of other A/B or multivariate testing tools
- Direct ongoing market research to increase sales growth.
What you bring to the role:
- An experienced PPC Manager (Pay Per Click) with more than 2 years of experience
- A data driven decision maker who is comfortable working with numbers to analyze trends and inefficiencies
- Results oriented, passionate and interested in the latest and greatest
- A professional who craves for responsibility and thrives in a start-up environment
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to lead and manage multiple time-sensitive projects under tight deadlines
- Certified on Google Analytics, Facebook Blueprint, Google Ads and others.
Nice to have
- Working knowledge with Adobe creative suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Native written/spoken proficiency in French and/or Spanish is considered a strong asset
- Knowledge or keen interest of Blockchain/ Cryptocurrency industry
The Perks (there are lots of them):
Health & Wellness Benefits – one of the best out there
Excellent Location – directly on the subway line
VERY Flexible work hours/ Work From Home
Weekly Catered Lunches –
Professional Development – annual training budget
Compensation – individual and company performance bonuses
Investment Opportunities -
Training and Internal Promotion/Cross-training is encouraged
Quarterly Social Events