- Senior Java Developer
The Role: SENIOR JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Location: Toronto, ON (uptown)
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is an 18-year-old SaaS developer and recognized leader of encryption solutions for a range of markets - think Public Sector, Financial Services, Healthcare, and Legal. Some of the problems they try to solve are developing highly scalable products following the best development practices, improving the usability and user experience and ensuring that their enterprise customers get an uninterrupted service 24/7.
We are currently looking for a passionate and versatile Senior Java Software Developer who is able to learn new skills quickly, and who can thrive in a fast-paced environment along with a team of talented developers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO IN A DAY:
- Design, develop, test, maintain and enhance software
- Work with stakeholders to clarify and define feature requirements and take ownership over projects.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or Science or relevant education and experience
- 6+ years of software development experience
- Knowledge and experience in development and testing best practices including minimum 3 years’ experience using Spring Framework
- Hands on experience developing application on the Cloud and in containers
- Mobile application development experience (Android and IOS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and highly detail oriented
- Collaborative, who is able to work well in a team environment.
- Email standards is an asset.
We thank all candidates who apply for this role but only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you do require any sort of accommodation during the recruitment process for this role, please contact us directly.