- Operations Assistant
- Oakville, ON
The Role: Operations Assistant
Type: Perm Fulltime
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
Supporting the Sales & Marketing division of the organization, you will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks aimed at keeping the team and activities of the team organized. Your ideas for process improvement will be valued and your contributions will not go unnoticed.
WHAT YOU'LL DO IN A DAY:
- Assist with Print and Social Media Advertising Content and Marketing Materials
- Arrange for professional custom photography when needed
- Proofread materials prior to printing.
- Keep track of inventory in Marketing Materials Room
- Re-order items as needed and send PO information to Senior Materials Manager
- Assist with Event Planning: Company Tradeshows & Events
- Register booth staff, make and adjust hotel bookings, submit directory listing and logos
- Arrange flights, transportation and accommodations
- Determine whether maintenance/updates are required to display materials and provide direction/materials to vendors
- Maintain schedule and keep track of display materials loaned to distributors/dealers
- Internal Conferences & Boot Camps
- Handle communications with attendees, make all arrangements with venue (e.g. accommodation, meeting rooms, meals, AV and electrical, excursions) and make changes as needed
- work with vendors to prepare artwork (e.g. logo), order display and promotional materials (e.g. t-shirts, pens, padfolios, tote bags) and assemble as needed (e.g. in tote bags)
- Arrange post-conference survey and summarize results for Management – identify areas for improvement
Assist with management of Sales Leads-Related Activities
- Manage the distribution of sales leads from various sources
- Import into CRM system and allocate to distribution network
- Special Projects - Gather information from distributors via emailed questions or surveys. Select December holiday gifts for distributors and arrange for shipment. Order promotional swag.
- Documentation -Maintain accurate, organized records of all activities related to the above activities.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE:
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar type role
- Experience with CRM tools
- Experience with tradeshow and event coordination
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Completed post-secondary education
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with external partners