- B2B Sales Executive
- Downtown Toronto
Wanted: B2B Sales Executive - Real-Estate Industry
Our client is a growing start-up organization with an exciting new product, which will transform the real estate market. At this stage they are looking to build out their sales team and seeking a self motivated, driven sales executive who is excited by the opportunity to join them at the ground level and be a part of this journey.
This role is responsible for developing relationships with third-party agents, developers, designers and buyers. It’s an opportunity to connect with potential customers about an exciting and unique product offering and share in the birth, growth and success of this organization.
- Initiate, qualify, and close new business (membership driven)
- Prioritize the target market, generate demand and develop and close sales cycles for services (primary focus will begin in the GTA with plans for expansion coast to coast!)
- Be accountable for sales quota attainment
- Drive new business and client development, as well as special projects on an as needed basis
- Prospecting and contacting potential clients, including documenting all client contact information
- Develop, nurture and grow business relationships with target market
- Presentation of the platform and demonstration of value proposition in face-to-face meetings
- Manage client status reports and follow-up; prepare meeting materials where required
- Research market, trends, industry sector clients
*B2B sales position will require you to be on the road – A LOT, if you are doing your job well
The following Experience is essential so, please read carefully!
The ideal candidate is a seasoned sales and business development person with exceptional selling skills, including superb call planning and execution skills, with a minimum of 3 years of sales experience. As with any entrepreneurial environment, the ability to quickly and practically assess what needs to be done and roll up your sleeves to make sure it gets done is of critical importance. Previous REAL-ESTATE industry experience or knowledge is a MUST!