- Quality Coordinator
- Toronto, ON
- M1R 2T6
The Role: QUALITY MANAGER
Location: Toronto, ON
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is the leader in advanced-technology inline inspection technology and services for challenging pipelines. They are the only company that can deploy EXPLORER? ? the most technologically-advanced ILI robot in the world. Highly-specialized, fully-articulated, and self-propelled, EXPLORER?s multipoint sensor arrays provide analysts and clients with a wealth of diagnostic data, regardless of the difficulty or the circumstances of the inspection.
As the Quality Coordinator you will be implementing and refining our Quality Management program, administering Quality training, metrics and reporting related to the to delivery of our services.
WHAT YOU'LL DO IN A DAY:
- Develop, implement and refine quality manual and program
- Cooperate with the function unit in formulating and establishing company policies, operating procedures, training and goals, related to quality matters.
- Identify relevant quality standards and apply them
- Develop and maintain continuous improvement program for all functions
- Maintain and establish quality related metrics to support continuous improvement
- Perform and oversee quality audits to ensure quality objectives are met in closely collaboration with other functions
- Analyze, evaluate, and present information concerning service quality and manufacturing problems,
- Oversee and provide QC processes and procedures training and support to staff
- Produce regular reporting metrics summarizing results of QC training, implementation, and auditing
- Support our clients' team to develop client specific quality plans as required to fulfill client requirements
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Bachelor's degree or college diploma in Science, Engineering or quality assurance discipline
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience in a quality role, including understanding and implementation of quality management principles and procedures (ISO9001 or similar)
- Proven ability to understand quality and technical matters and processes including budgets
- Exceptional people skills especially when applied to client relations and an effective team player
- A self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to take initiative with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented with solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving acumen with the ability to anticipate and address concerns
- Ability to work under pressure with a calm demeanor
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Proficient in data collection, analysis, and presentation
- Prior experience with ISO registration and re-certification process would be an asset
- ISO Internal / Lead Auditor certification would be an asset
- API STD 1163 would be an asset
You may be the next Quality Coordinator. Click and apply.