- Senior Software Architect (C++)
- Downtown Toronto
The Role: Senior Software Architect (C++)
Type: Full-time Employee
Our client has a growing team working on a disruptive platform in the network automation space.
The Senior Software Architect, works closely with technologists, experienced design engineers and product marketing to define the software architecture for new solutions. As a close nit team, you will have a significant impact on the product, the team and customers. You will feel challenged and rewarded. You will work alongside some of the smartest engineers in the field of network management.
WHAT YOU'LL DO IN A DAY:
- Build and improve software architecture based on the requirements and design elements
- Analyze and improve stability, scalability, and the performance of products
- Assist Software Engineers with the creation of detailed software design specifications
- Participate in the system specification review process to ensure system requirements can be translated into valid software architecture
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or related field
- At least 10 years in the software industry
- At least 3 years of architecture and design in C/S and B/S software project
- Experience in C++/. Net / Java, proficient in design patterns
- At least 5 years of coding experience
- Has capabilities of object-oriented analysis, design, programing
- Familiar with relationship databases
Our client is an amazing organization to work for Who are you?
NEXT STEPS & WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OUR INTERVIEW PROCESS:
Step 1: Apply on-line through our website (www.polytechtalent.com) or email your resume or LinkedIn profile to Liz.email@example.com.
Step 2: We’ll set up a conversation with you via any tool that works best for you: for example, via phone, Skype, or Google Hangout. We want to learn more about you, your work, interests and career goals. We will share more information about this role and answer all of your questions.
Still here? This might be the role for you. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.polytechtalent.com